Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chicken Wings



Not too long ago there was a thread on LowCarbFriends that introduced me to the awesomeness that is chicken wings. Unable to control my craving for something I have never made before, I urged my hubby to buy some chicken wings so we can make our own.

Now my hubby loves BBQ sauce but unfortunately for me I wasn't able to find a low carb recipe (I have found one since then that I'm going to try next time)so he made his own high carb BBQ and I just mixed a tablespoon of Emeril's Creole Seasoning mix and some Splenda into soy sauce and dipped the deep fried chicken wings right after they got out of the fryer. My chicken wings did not look as good as his but they tasted great (his tasted awesome but they're PURE EVIL!) and I will gladly make them again. YUM!

2 comments:

stacey.biggar said...

You really really need to visit this site - it has low carb bbq sauce and LOTS of other great recipes too. Probably my favourite site...
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html

dee said...

Thanks Stacey! I will do that :D

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please leave your name or your comment will not be approved. Comment moderation has been enabled. Thank you.