Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Am SO Over My Scale! (And other vents...)

I hate my weighing scale! It's not working right! If I put it on one part of our room it would say I gained four pounds. I move it a few inches and it says I lost 2 pounds. It IS driving me INSANE!

I might just buckle down and get a new one. I found one that not only measures body fat percentage but also saves your weight. It has its own memory. I just might get that for my peace of mind. UGH! It's so frustrating not knowing if I actually gained weight or lost weight!

I'm going by the weight that I took at my doctor's appointment but that's a week ago. I really need to get a new scale. Need to save money 'cause I also want a griddle pan LOL

Good thing I'm going to start a new job soon. No more bumming around for me and actually going to an office for the first time in 4 years. Scary thought, isn't it? I'm so used to working by myself. My last job was as a home based medical transciptionist. I just get email and do my work and email it back. So easy and devoid of any social interaction (unless Facebook counts). So I am excited and a little nervous. Do I even remember how to talk to people face to face? I sure hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please leave your name or your comment will not be approved. Comment moderation has been enabled. Thank you.