Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Callanetics 10/10: Hour One

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

What did I ever do to deserve torture like this????

I swear... at one point I thought I was going to throw up! I couldn't even DO or attempt three of the exercises and I bet my form was just stupid and I was probably jerking all over the place instead of doing tiny, delicate movements.

It. Was. The. Hardest. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Done. EVER.

I feel tired and sleepy afterwards. I guess it was wrong to do it after a heavy dinner. Maybe next time (if there is a next time!) I should do it in the morning or something. I sure hope it gets easier. IT HAS TO GET EASIER!

I want that lifted butt! The tight and peachy hips! The long and toned arms and flat tummy! I want it all!

But whoever said the road towards beauty isn't without any pain or, in this case, leg and butt cramps? So I guess... onward I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please leave your name or your comment will not be approved. Comment moderation has been enabled. Thank you.