Monday, February 22, 2010

Full Day

Today was my first full day with no rice or bread or any refined sugars. For breakfast I had scrambled 3 eggs and put 2 tablespoons of cream cheese in while it cooked. It was delicious! And I had leftover veggie dish from last night.
For dinner my hubby made beef stew with lots of vegetables like corn, peas, string beans, carrots, onions and tomatoes. It also had potatoes but I didn't eat any of it.
I felt fine all day, a little tired in the afternoon. It also doesn't help that my knee and right leg in general still hurts when I walk too much.
All in all I would call this day a success. Woo-to-the-hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please leave your name or your comment will not be approved. Comment moderation has been enabled. Thank you.